So my birthday is coming up next Monday and the past few days I’ve been reflecting back on things that I have accomplished / some of the highlights of my career so far… Here’s what I came up with.
- My thesis animation has been shown in two theaters (Animation Block/BAM and Film Streams in Nebraska)
- Animated for a film (Dolls of Lisbon)
- Curated an art show (My 1st Art Show)
- Been published in a book (Stickers: Stuck Up Pieces of Crap)
- Created storyboards for Cooking Channel
- Coordinated production for celebrity shoots
- Been in a handful of shows (Genre Clash, MomentuM, 40oz of Art, Art in the Park, LAUNCH)
So overall I think I’m headed in the right direction. I would love for something I create to be on TV one day and have a national presence. Hopefully by the time I’m 25.
I would love to also start the C+Ck studio with my boyfriend and creative partner in crime Erick Mercer. So I would say immediate goal is to get C+Ck running, and keep on creating :D